Phosphatidylserine Goat Milk Drink
We pay attention to how we are fueling our bodies for optimal health, but we often don’t think of the impact our nutrition has on our cognitive performance. As we age, some may see their cognitive abilities decline and we are continuously told by health care professionals that prevention is key.
In our eyes, brain health is critical to quality of life, because of this we wanted to formulate a product which may help support cognitive health and healthy aging. Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a neurotransmitter between our brain cells, and is a key component for communication between cells in the brain. PS has scientific research backing its ability to support cognitive functions such as improve memory and cognitive capacity, as well as prevent cognitive deterioration
Our formula combines the benefits of PS and Omega-3 DHA with the nutrition of goat milk to provide a drink which is both nourishing for your brain and body. And along with these, we have included dietary fibre and probiotics to support digestion and the absorption of nutrients.
- Contains Phosphatidylserine, a phospholipid in the cell membrane, vital for brain health
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function*
- Calcium necessary for teeth and bone structure*
- Vitamin C to support iron absorption*
- Folate contributes to reduce tiredness and fatigue*
- Dietary fibre and probiotics to support gut
- PS is the only cognitive solution with FDA approved health claims
*When prepared a directed and consumed as part of a varied diet
Important Notice: This product is intended for individuals over the age of 14 years.
[i] Kato-Kataoka, K. et al. 2010
Ingredients: Goat milk solids, Corn syrup solids, Whey protein concentrate, Inulin powder, Lactose, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) Powder (Contains Fish, Milk, Antioxidants (Sodium ascorbate, Mixed tocopherols, Ascorbyl palmitate)), Phosphatidylserine.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Folic acid.
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis (addition not less than 10^6 CFU/g at time of manufacture).
Emulsifier: Soy lecithin.
Allergens: Contains milk, soy and fish products.
Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.
|Unit||Average quantity per 100ml||Average quantity per serving||%DI* per serving|
|Omega 3, total||mg||36.0||74.0||-|
|Dietary fibre, total||g||1.5||3.0||10%|
|Minerals||%RDI**** per serving|
|Vitamins||%RDI**** per serving|
*Percentage daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ.
****Recommended Dietary Intake
4 scoops + 180mls water = 1 serve
Only enclosed scoop should be used. Add 4 level scoops (about 36g) of powder to 180ml warm water (approx. 40 degrees Celsius). Stir well until powder Is completely dissolved. Suggested serving size 1-2 scoops per day.
- Always store in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight and high temperature.
- Do not use if foil security is damaged or missing.
- After opening, keep the container airtight and use within four weeks. Do not store in the refrigerator.
- Please use the product before best before date printed on the bottom of can.