Collagen Goat Milk Drink
As we age, skin radiance and elasticity gradually decline due to environmental factors and the natural aging process, but can be accelerated by our lifestyles e.g. alcohol consumption, lack of sleep, stress, sun exposure etc. [i].
This is where the importance of collagen comes in. Collagen is the main structural protein found in connective tissue which forms the building blocks for our bodies. It supports the structure of our skin, hair and nails, as well as our bones, tendons, ligaments and more. The more stress we put on our body, the greater impact we have on the decline of collagen production [i] [ii] [iv].
To help support beauty from the inside out, we created a nutritional drink which contains marine collagen peptides to support our bodies natural collagen levels, along with vitamins A, C and E.
We also formulated this product with nutrient dense goat milk, dietary fibre and probiotics to provide further nutrients which support health and well-being.
- Marine collagen peptides to support collagen production and skin elasticity
- Contains premium New Zealand goat milk for protein and nutrients
- Vitamin A to support skin function and structure*
- Vitamin E to protect cells from free radical damage*
- Vitamin C for immunity and to support iron absorption*
- Dietary fibre and probiotics for a healthy gut
*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet
Important Notice: This product is intended for individuals over the age of 14 years.
[i] Sibilla, S. et al., 2015.
[ii] Yazaki, M., et al., 2017.
[iii] Choi, F. D., et al, 2019.
[iv] Vollmer, D. L., West, V. A., & Lephart, E.D., 2018.
[v] Proksch, E., et al., 2014.
Goat milk solids, Lactose, Corn syrup solids, Inulin powder, Collagen powder (10%), Flavour.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A. Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis (addition not less than 10^6 CFU/g at time of manufacture).
Allergens: Contains milk and fish products.
Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.
|Unit||Average quantity per 100ml||Average quantity per serving||%DI* Per Serving|
|Dietary fibre, total||g||2.0||4.2||14%|
|Minerals||%RDI** per serving|
|Vitamins||%RDI** per serving|
*Percentage daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kj
**Recommended Dietary Intake
4 scoops + 180mls water = 1 serve
Only enclosed scoop should be used. Add 4 level scoops (~36g) of powder to 180ml warm water (approx. 40 degrees celsius). Stir well until powder is completely dissolved. Suggested serving size 1-2 serves per day.
- Always store in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight and high temperature
- Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing
- After opening, keep the container airtight and use within four weeks. Do not store in the refrigerator
- Please use the product prior to best before date printed on the bottom of can.